Domestic & Commercial Electricians
- The warranty shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion. The invoice for the work is the base for the guarantee. The warranty will become null & void if the work/materials completed/supplied by the Company are:
- Subject to misuse or negligence.
- Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than Hiskins Electrical Services. Hiskins Electrical Services will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability for materials supplied by the Customer and will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
- If Hiskins Electrical Services attends the site to carry out remedial works related to a failure of materials or parts not covered by the warranty the customer shall be charged for such works at prevailing rates.
- Where Hiskins Electrical Services agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & Hiskins Electrical Services accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
- Hiskins Electrical Services does not give refunds on completed works.