Our Prices for Domestic Electrical Work
We believe in being totally upfront about the charges we make. Here is an explanation of how we charge for our domestic electrical services:
- For the first half hour we spend at your premises, you will pay £49 plus VAT @ 20%.
- After that, it will be £49 per hour plus VAT at 20% charged in 15 minute increments. This means you won’t pay for an hour when we’ve only spent 15 minutes.
- For jobs that take more than 6 hours, we will agree a discounted rate with you.
- FREE WRITTEN ESTIMATES are offered for larger scale projects such as re-wires, lighting installations, home security solutions, refurbishments, audio visual installations and solar installations.
- We offer a 24/7 Emergency call out at no additional charge.
- Electrical Testing and Inspections start from £90 for domestic properties.
Open Invoice Policy
At Hiskins Electrical we have an open invoice policy meaning we share all invoices relating to your job that are issued to us by our suppliers for the materials required, this means that you can rest assured you will only ever pay for the actual cost of the materials used and the labour completed to the nearest 15 minutes and not a penny more.
Ways to Pay
For your convenience, we accept most major credit and debit cards. Alternatively, you can pay by cash or bank transfer. Account facilities are available for regular customers, please contact us for details.
We accept the following credit cards: