Maintenance & Prevention
Maintenance to facilitate prevention is the best way to avoid emergency call outs that hinder you business operations. We have the extensive experience and skills required to carry out electrical inspection and testing of all existing wiring in your commercial property, in accordance with current Wiring Regulations.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE PACKAGE
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics in your business is critical. Without compliance to regulations, you may face penalties, insurance problems and unsafe electrical equipment may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff and customers.
Fortunately, with our Electrical Maintenance package, you can be confident that your business remains safe, compliant and fit for purpose, at all times.
Managing the facilities of your commercial premises can be an overwhelming task, so let Hiskins Electrical Services take care of all aspects of electrical inspection and testing to ensure that your premises are safe, complying regulations and is performing at its best.
In our electrical maintenance package, we carefully assess all of your existing electrical elements and build a bespoke support package that meets all your facility’s requirements and your business needs. Aspects that can be added to the package include;
- Electrical lighting testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Electrical condition reports
- Inspection and testing in accordance with Wiring Regulations
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarm testing
- CCTV and ad hoc maintenance.
Once we have discussed your requirements, we then provide a quotation for the works, paid per service or as a monthly fee to cover all of your electrical needs. We will then arrange all our visits around your business requirements.
During our service, we will note down retesting dates and schedule helpful reminders so that you are always kept up to date, and your business is always compliant.
We will also provide your business with an electrical maintenance folder that is kept on site, recording site visits by our engineers, electrical reports, key dates and reminders and a list of fixtures and fittings so that repairs and replacements can be conducted with minimal fuss, saving both time and money.
WHY CHOOSE OUR ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE PACKAGE?
- Tailored solutions based on your business requirements.
- Expert advice from highly-qualified engineers and a dedicated account manager.
- Reminders and due diligence to keep your business compliant and fit for purpose.
- Minimum business disruption.
- Remedial work conducted to minimise disruption to the business and to keep costs down.
- Peace of mind of a well-functioning commercial property that is safe.
- Emergency fault call outs included in your package so you are covered 24/7.