Have an emergency? Give us a call now and we’ll be along to help within just one hour*
Call now and we will be happy to get to you to fix your issue and get you up and running again no matter what the problem. Service available for Domestic and Commercial customers.
Call Our Emergency Team Now.
01455 360 370 or 07455 640 640
24 Hour Electricians across Leicestershire and Warwickshire
CALL US NOW FOR ANY ELECTRICAL EMERGENCY: 01455 360 370
NO CALL OUT CHARGES, NO EXTRA COSTS PER HOUR, NO MATTER WHAT THE TIME OF DAY OR DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WILL PAY NOTHING EXTRA!
When something goes wrong, you need help straight away, not tomorrow or next week. Call Hiskins Electrical Services and you’ll get the instant response you need. We’ll discuss your problem and send out a qualified, CRB-checked, Part P compliant electrician who can help you deal with your problem right away.
Your emergency electrician will be punctual, polite, courteous and well presented, they will communicate with you throughout to ensure you know exactly what is going on and when you can expect help to arrive.
Our engineers will:
- diagnose your problem
- fix it as quickly as possible, and not leave you without the use of your electrical appliances or lighting for more than a few hours
- treat your home with respect, clean up after themselves and leave it in a neat and tidy state.
You won’t be charged an exorbitant price. Hiskins Electrical Services do not charge extra for emergency call-outs.
For any electrical emergency, call us right away on 01455 360 370.
With over 24 years in the trade we are skilled, qualified and professional electricians that are available 24/7 Across Leicestershire and Warwickshire.
When things go wrong, you want an electrician to act quickly as it can cost time and money. Anything can cause a problem with the electricity and the answer could be straight forward, but it could also be very dangerous. Until you are aware of the exact problem, it is always best to contact a qualified electrician to fix the problem safely.
Damaged appliances, faulty fire alarms, lighting problems and power cuts are just some of the reasons for calling out a 24 hour emergency electrician.
Unfortunately, many commercial properties have outdated wiring systems which may not meet modern safety standards. When problems occur and the safety devices in the out dated system are inadequate you, your employees and your premises could be at risk. Many business owners are not aware that their premises are required to have an electrical check every 5 years to identify any issues that may have developed.
Electrical safety should be taken seriously. When an issue arises, make sure the first thing you do is switch off the power at the main switch. This removes the electrical current from the system, and should if functioning correctly make the installation safe whilst you wait for assistance to arrive. We always do everything we can to respond as quickly as possible to customer emergency calls, and you have the peace of mind that your chosen trades person is qualified and up to the job.
All of our Electricians at Hiskins Electrical Services are highly trained and, Part P compliant, we are registered with government approved Stroma Competent Persons Scheme so you can rest assured you will receive the very best service available. If you are looking for a reliable 24 hour electrician in Leicestershire and Warwickshire, then Hiskins Electrical Services are the team for you.
Services provided by us:
- 24 Hour emergency call out, at no additional cost no matter what the day of the week or time of the day!
- Electricians available to assist you in the your area.
- Punctual, efficient, professional technicians who all carry company ID and wear company uniform.
- Assistance for victims of Fire or Flood damage to get you safe and back up and running ASAP.
- Emergency Installation of Additional lights, sockets or any other required circuits.
- Upgrades to Fuse boards to provide the most up to date equipment to meet the required current regulations.
- Fault finding and diagnostic services.
- Electric cooker installations.
- Lighting installations and repairs.
- External lighting and electrical systems.
- Alarm installation, CCTV and security lights
Common Symptoms of Faults in Domestic Wiring.
- Lights going dim when using appliances.
- Arcing or cracking noise from switches.
- Green liquid substance around connections.
- Burning smell from switches.
- Accidents – i.e. nail through wire.
- Older style sockets and switches.
- Fuse blowing without cause.
- Trip switch’s tripping.
- No lights or sockets working.
- Burning smell when using appliances.
Locating a fault in an electrical system quickly requires experience.
At Hiskins Electrical services we use the latest technology in testing equipment to locate and resolve faults as efficiently as possible, this both saves you money as faults are found as quickly as possible and gets you back up and running ASAP in either you home or business.