Here at Hiskins Electrical Services we understand how much of a challenge agricultural sites and agricultural electrical projects can present. On agricultural sites there are dangers such as exposure to harsh environments such as water, severe temperature changes, contaminants and chemicals.
Our agricultural electricians in Leicestershire and Warwickshire have the skills and expertise to give our agricultural electrical clients excellent results and an agricultural electrical installation which will endure under all conditions, in good repair.
When it comes to agricultural electrical projects in Leicestershire and Warwickshire we put animal welfare, safety and cleanliness at the top of our priorities. These points are of extreme importance because agricultural electrical installations can often be located in hostile or confined environments.
Our agricultural electricians at Hiskins Electrical pride themselves on being fully competent, highly experienced and conversant with many control and process systems within the agricultural industry and agricultural properties.
Below we have listed some of our most popular agricultural electrical projects in Leicestershire and Warwickshire. These are the agricultural electrical projects we most often called for;
- Internal and External Building Lighting
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (also known as PIR or Periodic Inspection Reports)
- Farmyard Mobile Equipment Wiring and Testing
- PAT Testing and Repair (also known as Portable Appliance Testing)
- Control Gears and Motors
- Security Lighting
- Full Property Rewiring
- Generators and Automatic Bypass Systems
- 3 Phase Circuits and Distribution Systems
- Cable Tray, Trunking and Conduit Installations
- Industrial Socket Installations
- Farmyard equipment wiring & testing
- Control panels for lighting, ventilation and feeding systems
- Internal and external lighting
- Security systems
- Low voltage mains distribution systems and cabling
- Fault diagnostics and repairs
- Cable management (conduit, tray, ladders and ducting)
- Ups (uninteruptable power supply)
- Cable installation (swa, micc, pvc and fp200)
- Data cat 5 installations
- Bus-bar systems
Here at Hiskins Electrical Services our team of agricultural electricians understand that although work is completed in harsh environments, attention to detail is something we will never compromise on. All of our equipment has been designed and installed to suit their purpose so our clients can be sure that when they choose Hiskins Electrical Services for their agricultural electrical projects they’re in safe hands.